Long time no see, blog, it's been a busy week. I've been very busy standing around in statuesque poses and winking seductively at passing women. And playing video games all weekend. I got lots of sleep, too. I've been reading "The Color of Magic" by Terry Pratchett. My writing skills are very rusty, and it's hard for me to write well anymore. Maybe I should get more practice. This semester is hard, all of my classes are very difficult. I want a break. Fortunately, Thanksgiving is right around the corner.
I had a dream last night. I was visiting a friend of mine. I've never met her in person before, but apparently my roomates and I were in the area and visited her. Apparently she has a pool in her dorm. Anyway, I think that something terrible happened then the five of us went and solved global warming or world hunger or something. It was a pretty cracked out dream.
My life is pretty busy, as I may have mentioned earlier. I have tons of stuff to do, but I sit around play video games instead. I think that since my homework is really really hard, it's easier for me to put it off than risk failure. But the upside of course is that I get to play video games. Isn't life great?
Stay cool, homies.
P.S. My roomates still hate me. Doc told his mom that I wanted to beat her up. Seriously, what did I ever do to him?
Monday, November 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment