Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Since I got back

Listening to... Howie Day

Hello friends and The Doctor,
I have arrived back at Fermilab with little to no hassle.  The amazing thing about a 5 hour drive is that it gets even more boring every time I make it.  Fortunately, I only have 2 more of them left before I upgrade to the 10 hour drive.  I had a lot of fun this weekend; I only have 2 regrets.  First, that I was unable to play my prank on The Doctor, and second, that I was unable to play BennyTee at tennis.  I was able to get in all of my desired interactions with TC, though, which I am very happy for.  On a side note, I was also able to get in all of my desired interactions with A-Bomb and A-Bomb mark II, if you know what I mean*.  Also, I was able to find A-Bomb's missing camera, so she owes me bigtime, if you know what I mean**.  

In other news, I have a tennis match today.  This will be my 4th match with this guy.  In the first 2 matches he smoked me bigtime and in the 3rd match I was able to squeak by him in a tie breaker.  So it should be really interesting.  He plays with a lot of spin and goes for the weird angles, so playing him involves a lot of running and mishits.  

Hey, I went running today.  I made it about 2 miles before the heat, my outofshapeness, and other important but unmentioned factors stopped me.  I am pretty ashamed of that because I think even a lardo like TC could beat me in a race right now.  Yeah, that's right, lardo.  I got an email about the Fermilab triathlon yesterday and it reminded me of how awesome being in the Pigman was.  It also reminded me about how I've sat on my ass all summer doing nothing physical except for the random tennis match.  

So, anyway, I am done talking for now.  Hopefully future posts won't be so lame, so I apologize for that.  Keep it real, yo.

James

* I talked to them
** If I ever lose my camera, I will be expecting her to find it for me.

No comments: