Friday, September 28, 2007

My kitty and my life

I'm getting a kitty!

I pick her up on Saturday. I have decided to name her Elliot, Elly for short, after Dr. Elliot Reid. Partially because Sarah Chalke is a mega hottie, and partially because I like the name Elly.

In other news, I took my first exam as a graduate student today, and I'm pretty sure I pwned it like the noob it is. I have two more exams next week in my two other, more difficult courses. Also, I got back my first perfect score homework. So for the first time since I got here I actually feel confident about how I'm doing and I feel like I can actually succeed. Also, I've spent more time doing homework this week than ever before, so my motivational issues are coming to an end. So, it's been a great week for me. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Love,
Sexy

No comments: