skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The J-Blog
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
RE:TC's "Living Longer ..."
Seeing all of those things that I'm not doing that would make my life better sure makes me depressed.
But on the bright side, I'm ahead of everyone else. In other news, I am awesome at everything.
2-You all need to stop being depressed
Yo TC, I think you missed your calling as a psychologist
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
links
But Seriously, Guys
Blog Archive
►
2009
(19)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(91)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(80)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(6)
JD FAQ
Facebook
My future wife
My triumphant return
RE:TC's "Living Longer ..."
This is why YouTube was invented
►
October
(30)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(30)
►
2005
(3)
►
November
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment