Hey everyone,
I know it's been forever since I posted on here, and I apologize. So I'll sum up the bits and pieces of the past 2 weeks or so that were interesting.
- I've started a new habit. Whenever I make a hot dog, I will pretend that the ketchup bottle is a 40.
- I installed Linux on a 2nd partition on my laptop only to find that I don't know a damned thing about Linux.
- Elly throws up every once in a while. At first I thought it was because she was eating cardboard, but I got rid of my spare boxes and she still does it. Curiously, she always seems to have the same volume of vomit everytime, so I suspect she might have an eating disorder.
- I took a test in Quantum Mechanics on Monday. It was so difficult it had me contemplating quantum suicide. Quantum suicide for those of you who aren't familiar with the concept and appreciate a bad pun.
- My parents are visiting on Saturday. Note, much like my tenure at ISU, it wasn't until they had a daughter/granddaughter living in the city that they started visiting. Is granddaughter spelled with one d or two?
- BennyTee is going to Wisconsin next week, but doesn't have the decency to make the extra 6 hour drive to come see me. Player-hate on him next time you see him.
- The bus right before class was full today, so it skipped over my stop, so I missed my first class. Wth is up with that?
- I cleaned up my apartment yesterday. Anyone that knows me understands why this is reportable news.
- Elly has trained me to play fetch with her. I've never heard of a cat that likes to play fetch, but Elly will play it for a good 10-15 minutes before she gets bored of it.
- Also, Elly has terrible breath. Are there any kitty breath mints I can buy or something?
I think that's pretty much it. I will make a better effort to keep my lovely readers updated regularly. As for my uggo readers, you're on your own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment