Thursday, March 20, 2008

Weird Science

And no, the subject of this blog isn't "Two words that best describe JD". Have you ever gone back and watched a show you loved as a kid, but when you watch it, you're like "Wow, this is retarded." Well, on Hulu, I noticed such a show, Weird Science. However, after I watched a few episodes, I had but one thought:

"AWESOME"

Seriously, Weird Science is awesome. It's aged fairly well, considering it was on when I was growing up in the dark ages, and defying all common sense, I found the writing to be pretty darned good. Give it a shot at www.hulu.com

In other entertainment news, it appears that the new Harold and Kumar movie comes out next month. I'm looking forward to it.

In real life news, I should know my summer plans by Monday. I know some of you are on the edge of your seats about them, so hold on just a few more days.

No comments: