Take this excel quiz and find out.
What I did:
1)Used the results from CNN's 2004 election exit polls
2)Removed questions that were too similar, too era dependent (Has your situation improved in the past 4 years?), too obviously political (Are you a republican or democrat?), or, most importantly, I didn't feel like typing up.
3)Stuck them into a spreadsheet in quiz format
4)Assuming that responses to questions were independent (Very, VERY bad obviously untrue assumption), added up responses with statistics-magic to give a % likelihood that you would vote for Bush in 2004. Assuming that the questions are independent seems to make it give much more extreme results, but I imagine that they'll be somewhat close to "correct", correct being defined as who you would choose if I just straight up asked you. Try it and let me know.
Bonus points to anyone that can help me turn this into an online quiz using html/javascript/wutevs magic.
It's at
http://rokugo.endoftheinternet.org/~VARIABLE/BushCalc.xls
instead of VARIABLE, put my first name. Or IM or email me for the link.
Oh, and I'm 0.21% likely to vote for GW in 2004.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment