Friday, October 12, 2007

The OFFICIAL apartment tour! Part 2


Okay, now going back into the entry room and going straight, we can peek into where the magic happens, my computer desk/kitchen table. You can also see Elly's favorite toy, her box in the lower right hand corner

Just to give you another view of the living room. I really need to find a better place to store the kitty litter.

Ladies, this is where the magic happens. And by magic, I mean where I pay my bills. It's my bar. So come visit and we'll have a wonderfully sophisticated time and pretend to drink expensive wines. Next up is the bathroom.

Oh yeah, check out that sexy happy trail. Now TC knows what he's missing out on.

My bedroom, which you get to by taking a right as soon as you step into the living room. I cleaned up just before I took these pictures. How much you believe the previous statement is a test of how well you know me (The correct answer is that while it isn't as messy as it should be, I most certainly did not clean up because that would violate who I am.)

No comments: