Today I got back the results from my first exam, and I took my second exam. I am happy with the score I got, I am pretty confident that I'll be getting at least one A this semester. Also, after taking my second exam today, I'm pretty confident that I will be doing fine in there, too. So, if nothing else, I have a lot of confidence going into my third exam on Friday. Hopefully I'll find more time than the 0 and 1 hours of studying I put into the two other exams, respectively.
Elly is pretty much settled into the apartment now. She still likes to sleep all day and play at night. I am trying to play with her and get her riled up a couple of hours before bedtime to get her tired, but she has a lot of kitty energy. I also am making a show of putting away her toys, she seems to be starting to get the idea that when I put away her toys, that means playtime is over. She also looves to walk on the keyboard while I'm at the computer, and still attacks wires and my eyeglasses. At the very least, I want to train her not to do these things, because I can't afford to replace my glasses or my kitty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment